Daily Makeup 2016

 
A few years ago, I posted a blog post about the daily makeup I wear. The post can be found here. Looking back, I realized I wasn't wear any of the same makeup that I do today. I wanted to cover what makeup I wear daily, today in 2016. I'm going to cover each section of the face and explain what products I use.
 


I'm going to start with the whole face. First, I take my concealer, Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue concealer around eyes. Even though it is labeled for around the eyes, I use it on my whole face. With every flaw, zit or scar, I apply it. I actually found Effacernes Longue Tenue to work better as a face concealer, than an eye concealer. Then, I take my Real Technique Foundation Brush, along with my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and apply it to my whole face. Next, I apply Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment under my eyes. Also, I use Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer. I use this concealer to cover my zits or scars, again. After the Effacernes Longue Tenue and the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, using this concealer helps my flaws disappear. After foundation and concealers are on, I use the Coty Airspun Translucent Powder. I apply the powder with an Elf cosmetics total face brush. Once I have finished putting on the powder, I apply blush. I use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Pressed Blush. I use the Real Technique Blush Brush to apply my blush. That is everything I use for my face.
 
 
Next, we will focus on the eyes. First, I apply Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Position. Once that is dry, I apply Urban Decay Naked Basics, in the colors W.O.S and Venus, on the brow/highlight and above the crease of my eye. Then, I apply Urban Decay Naked 2 palette colors Tease only on my inner, middle and outer eyelid. I use the Elf Eye Shadow Brush to apply my eye shadow. Then, I use the Elf Blending Eye Brush to blend the eye shadow line in the crease of my eye. Once that is done, I added the Naked Basics color Venus to my brow/highlight of my eye, with an Elf Defining Eye Brush.
After applying all my eye shadow, I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, only on the top of my eyelid. The last two steps I do is to use my Revlon Eyelash Curler and then apply Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara. That completes the eye look.
 
Just to add a touch, I will apply lipstick. This varies on what I am wearing and what lipstick I feel like wearing for the day.
This is all the makeup I use daily. I will wear these products every day. Over the years of using makeup, so far, I have found these products to work best for me.
Here is the finishing look:
 
 
 
Do you use any of these products? Comment down below what makeup you wear. Don't forget to follow my blog for my makeup posts.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.