Jade Teahouse & Patisserie

 
 For nearly a year now, I have been going to Jade Teahouse & Patisserie.
"Jade is a family owned bistro & patisserie in the heart of Sellwood that serves Vietnamese & Thai cuisine with influences from France & Laos."

The food that is served taste amazing. I love that type of foods they serve at Jade T&P. A wide range of different food is served here. From sandwiches, to soups, to desserts, Jade has great variety. Also, Jade Teahouse & Patisserie offers gluten free and vegan foods as well. Which is always a great place to a restaurant. You don't normally find these options a lot.
Midsummer, 2015, I visited Jade for the first time. I ordered a Fresh Salad Rolls for $5. Fresh Salad Rolls contain chicken and shrimp or lemongrass tofu (I choose lemongrass tofu), with peanut dipping sauce. Fresh Salad Rolls are also offered as gluten free or vegan.
 
 
 Upon my second visit, my friend and I shared two different plates. We ordered Fried Rice with shrimp. Fried Rice contains stir fried with egg, carrots, broccoli. Choice of chicken, shrimp, pork or beef. With option of gluten free or vegan. The cost can vary from $9 to $10. Mine cost $10.
 
 
The second plate we got was Stir-Fried Rice Noodles. This is nearly the same as Fried Rice. Stir-Fried Rice Noodles are with eggs, broccoli, carrots, snap peas, bok choy, cabbage, ground peanuts, and your choice of chicken, shrimp or tofu. For this meal we choose chicken. Along with lots of meals, the option of gluten free and vegan is offered with Stir-Fried Rice Noodles.  We paid $11 for the Stir-Fried Rice Noodles.
 
 
 
The last food item I have to mention are the macarons. I am a LARGE sucker for macarons. I love them! Jade Teahouse & Patisserie offers different flavors of French macarons. They offer coconut, chocolate, mocha, salted caramel, white chocolate, passion fruit, lavender, mixed berry (blueberry and raspberry), pistachie, and raspberry. I have tried the coconut, chocolate, raspberry, and mocha. I love them all. All macarons are sold for $1.25 each. Mixed berry is the only macaron sold as gluten free.
 

 
Other desserts are sold as well. I have never tried one, but I plan to next time I come here.
 


 
Jade Teahouse & Patisserie is a very delicious restaurant to go to. I never get overly full, which is a good thing. I rather be fully satisfied, than overly full.
Do you have any restaurants where you live like Jade Teahouse & Patisserie? If so, what is it?
If you enjoy this post, follow my blog for more blog post. Click the follow button in the right side panel. Hope to see and hear from you soon.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.