Easter Egg Dying

"Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hoppin' down the bunny trail
Hippity hoppin', Easter's on its way"

Easter has arrived, everyone! Break your bunnies, eggs and candy out (and for those religious folks like me, your crosses)! For this lovely Easter season this year I decided to dye a dozen eggs.

 I've always loved to dye eggs for Easter. I haven't dyed eggs for a couple years now, but I finally did this year. The night before Easter day, I dyed 12 eggs with a dyer I bought at the store. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the dying kit. My mom helped me set everything up, but I was the one to dye the dozen eggs.
 
 
 
 
 
I had lots of fun dying the eggs. In the dying kit I was offered nine colors. Only about 4 worked. I am disappointed how the dying ended up. I was hoping the color would be dark and solid. All of the eggs are pink and blue, with some green and orange tints. Pink and blue were the only colors that turned out. With only being stuck with these two solid colors, I tried to create designs. Sadly, that is why they are all plain.
 
Hope you enjoy my fun little Easter post. Did anyone else dye eggs? Comment below if you do and what your Easter plans are. Don't forget to follow my blog as well.

Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.