Cupcake Baking with Katelyn and Friends

 
Last Sunday, my best friend, Courtney, and I were spending the day together. We were heading over to my boyfriend, Alex's, house. I had the sudden erg to bake something. After some time thinking about what to make, be decided on cupcakes.
While at the store, I picked up a muffin tin, cupcake liner, these were all for mini cupcakes. I bought Betty Crocker Party Rainbow Chip cake mix, and frosting with colorful sprinkles. I didn't realize, until now, that I did not take a picture of these items, like I hoped to do.
 
Now, this blog post isn't explaining how to make cupcakes from a Betty Crocker cake mix. If you desire to make these, the cake mix box has instructions on it. It's a simple easy baking. All you need is the cake mix, of course, 1 cup of water, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs. Don't quote me on this, I don't have the box with me, but it will inform you when you buy it. After, just mix the ingredients, pour it into desired pan, and cook.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Now, I may realize in these picture Courtney looks to be doing all the work. That didn't actually happen. I just took pictures of her while she did her part. Her favorite parts I should say. Alex and I did our part in baking as well.
 
Once we were finished mixing and put the batter in the cupcake tin and lining, we put them in to be baked. Now, we wait.
 
 
 
 
While waiting, I wanted some tea. Alex's mom has many tea flavors to choose from. After a while on deciding on which one to choose. I picked Jade Citrus Mint. I will be talking about this, and other teas, in a future blog post. Look for that soon.


Finally, after 20 minutes, the cupcakes were baked. We used all the batter and baked over 30 cupcakes. This took a lot of time, but it was worth it!

I got a little carried away to make the frosting look perfect and close to professional as I could. Below is the best one of all.
 


Overall, I had so much fun. I wanted to share my fun experience with my best friend and boyfriend. Also, this is a, crappy, introduction of a new blog series I'm doing. Future cooking/baking blog post will be different. I will go into detail on how to cook or bake things I'll be posting about. It will be similar, but informing and different than this post.
 
I hope you enjoyed. Do you like cupcakes? If so, what's your favorite type?
 
Don't forget to comment below and follow my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.