4th of July 2015

 
Independence day is one of my favorite holidays. The fun summer nights, watching fireworks with my friends. The smell of fireworks, the cold breeze I can feel, and the night sky I can see. There's so much to love about the 4th of July. This year was a different experience.
Late in the afternoon, my best friend, Courtney, took my boyfriend, Alex, his friend, Justin, and I to Oaks Park.  We had a wonderful time riding the rides. Alex won me two necklaces and a stuff animal. It was very hot outside. Where I live, we were in 100 degree weather, that week.

 
 
 
 
After Oaks Park, Alex wasn't feeling good. We took him home, Justin left, then Courtney and I hung out the rest of the night. By the time Courtney and I were finding something to do, it was already too late for fireworks. We went to my house and sat in the backyard and talked for a while.
 
This was a different 4th of July than I normally have. Sadly, I didn't get to see my favorite part, the fireworks. Next year, I'm planning something different, and fun.
 
What did you do for the 4th of July?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.