eos Shave Cream


I have been using eos shaving cream for two weeks now. It was fabulous! I've never used a shaving cream like this before. It keeps my legs smooth and moisturized for the rest of the day. Even the next day, my legs are moisturized.
While at the store, two weeks ago, I spotted this shaving cream. I've always heard how good eos shave cream was, so I thought I would give it a try. I bought the vanilla bliss for $3.49. This is out of my price range for shaving creams, but I thought I would try it. I normally only spend $1.00 on shaving cream, no less than $2.50.

It was worth it though. I've never used a shaving cream that felt so great. The smell is even is great. Vanilla bliss is the only one I smelt, but I was hooked when I smelt it. 
 
Have you tried any of the other eos shaving cream? Do you have a different scent?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.