Christmas Bazaar

 
Jiggle bells! Jiggle bells!
The holiday Christmas season is coming! This week I went with my mom and grandma to a Christmas bazaar.
The holiday cheer was bright in my heart at the bazaar. I have been going to this bazaar for five years with my mom. The place was filled with stands of vintage and home made holiday decorations. Each stand belonged to a person, and had a theme they decided. Some things weren't for Christmas, but they still were beautiful. Also, they had a food section. They sold home made foods, with samples to try. Another thing that was sold at the bazaar, that weren't décor items, were jewelry, clothes, soaps, and candles.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
All the Christmas decorations were so pretty. Even if it is only the start of November, I felt like the Christmas season has began!

Don't forget to comment and follow my blog!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.