Date Night | Olive Garden

 
On Saturday night, my boyfriend, Alex, and I went out on a date. We've been on many dates before, but this one, for some reason, was very special. I love Olive Garden, and I wanted to post about the wonderful date I had, and what I got to eat.
 
For an appetizer, we got the Classic Shrimp Scampi Fritta. I've gotten this so many times, and it's amazing! It's my favorite dish. Sometimes I usually get this with a salad for my dinner.

 
For our dinner, we both got pasta, with different sauce and chicken meat balls. I don't know what the name of this is, but it's a special of choose 1 of 4 due, I believe.
 
For dinner, Alex got bucatini pasta, with five cheese marinara sauce, topped with chicken meatballs. I got almost the same thing. Instead of five cheese marinara sauce, I got asiago garlic alferdo sauce. It was very good, but very filling.
 
 
After, we went and relaxed. We watched a movie, and spent a lot of time in the hot tube. I didn't take pictures, after Olive Garden, for personal reason. I had an amazing time. It was a much needed date to have with my amazing boyfriend.
 
This was a quick post on the highlight of my weekend. I did many things this weekend, which I will be writing, and posting, shortly.
 
What did you do this weekend? What are your favorite dishes at Olive Garden?
 
Don't forget to comment below and follow my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.