Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo Review

 
This last week, I sadly came to find out my favorite lipstick was discontinued. All weekend I've been on the hunt for a new lipstick. While at Sephora, I found a new brand, that I've never heard of, Bite. At $12 I found Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo, by Bite Beauty.

 
 
On one side, is a dark pink shade called Fig. On the other, a brown shade called Date. When I first saw these two colors, I feel in love with Fig. It was my perfect color. I wasn't too crazy about Date, until I tried it on. It's a very nice dark, shiny shade to go with, maybe on fall days. Fig, is a spring color. I will defiantly use Fig in the spring and Date in the fall.

Fig
 
Date
 
 
Above is a picture of me wearing Fig. I usually go for dark pink colors. I love the look of them. With the natural color my lips are and wearing this shade, it looks like there's a touch of color and shine to my lips. Normally, I don't go for a dramatic color, or different shades.

Fig on top
Date on bottom
 
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo is a crème lipstick. Which I think are wonderful. I don't like non crème lipstick. My face is already enough dry as it is, with having my lips feel dry and stale will make it worst. These are perfect lipsticks for on the go. I bought this to try them out, it was a reasonable price for Sephora. A tube of a Bite Beauty lipstick are at $26 (excluding sale taxes). The Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo comes in Fig and Date or Tangerine and Lingonberry. I highly recommend trying this!

Have you tried Bite Beauty?
 
Don't forget to comment below and follow my blog. :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.