Liebster Award!

Hello! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Now if you don't know what the Liebster Award is it, no need to worry, I will explain! 
The whole point is giving blogs with 200 followers or less a chance to get connected with other and be put out there! I was nominated by Emily's Obsessions. Thank you so much Emily! This is so sweet of you! Now there is much more to the Liebster Award. Here are the rules:

Rules:
-Thank your nominator! And DON'T forget to link their blog in your post!
-Write 10 facts about yourself
-Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked you
-Make up 10 of your own questions to ask the people you nominate
-Nominate 10 blogs that have 200 or less followers
-Finally, go tell them you have nominated them!

So to start! 10 facts about myself:
1. I have been dancing since I was three, but have recently stopped
2. I am terrified of frogs!
3. For five years I have been taking all art classes my school has to offer. Don't think I'm that bad at it!
4. I have been published in a book
5. I am an only child
6. I love cats!
7. Iced Tea is my life
8. I don't travel much, but I have been to Hawaii 4 times
9. I was born on my cousins birthday, making us 5 years age difference
10. I have never moved out of the city I live in (help me!)

Now, the 10 questions Emily has asked me:
1) If you were stranded on an island and were only allowed ONE beauty product, what would it be?
Defiantly Lipstick or Lip gloss. ANY lip product! I would die without something for my lips!

2) Who's blog do you always find yourself reading? Your favourite blog.
So many! It's between The Makeup Muse , Sprinkle Of Glitter or Zoella

3) Share with us your top, beauty tip!
ALWAYS remove makeup before bedtime!

4) Do you like having a 'label' on your clothes or do you prefer the stuff off the high street?
No necessarily. I wear whatever is in style, I can afford and I like.
5) What inspired you to start your blog?
Well, just finding blogger and finding it interesting.

6) Describe yourself in three words.
Cheerful, bright, Lovable (Hope I don't sound selfish...)

7) If you could be someone famous for the day, who would you be and why?
Do I have to pick?! Hmm... to hard of a question! (Is it strange I keep thinking of a list of guys?) I think I will choose Demi Lovato! I choose Miss. Lovato for the reason because I have looked up to her for so long and she is a role model for many!

8) What is your favourite season?
I don't have one. I'm stuck between summer and fall.

9) How would you describe your style?
vintage, strange and odd?...

10) What is your favourite item in your bedroom?
My computer!!

Now I will list 10 people below that I choose to nominate. It was a hard choice, but I think I choice wisely

Sabryna: The Life and Thoughts of a Teenage Sophomore
Casey: -CaseyB-
Olivia: The Makeup Muse
Nicole: The Life of a Beauty Addict
Natalia: Natalia's Makeup Corner
Becca: Wondercolourbehind a frosted window
J Tine: JtineBeautyShare
Beth: Paris Polka-Dots
Charlotte: Charlotte Christmas
Georgina: She Might Be Loved

Now I will be asking you 10 these questions:
1. What is the a beauty product you could not leave home without?
2. Something/Someone you are afraid to lose?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. Best vacation/holiday spot?
5. Favorite season for clothing?
6. Best memory?
7. Describe yourself in one word.
8. Best accomplishment in life?
9. Favorite book?
10. Favorite time of day?

There are my question I am asking you 10. Thank you once again Emily for the nomination! Happy Liebster Awards!:)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.