Throwback Thursday | Hawaii 2012


Now, I have shared with you all some important part of my life. I've posted a few post about going to school dances and trip with my friends, but I have yet to share with everyone possibly the best trip I've ever been on. Hawaii!

Aloha! I have been to Hawaii three times already, so in this post I will be sharing all three times in one! I've been to Hawaii in 2009, 2010 and 2011. Now, nearly ever time I've been I've done the same things, so there should be nothing different. 

To start, the picture above was the view from my hotel room.  

 
Above are three different picture from all the different times I went. To be honest I don't know which picture was which trip. 

So I will show some photos I took when I went around the island of Oahu. Again, I will not know which photos are for which year I went.


Firstly, ever year I go to the Pearl Harbor memorial. This is were battleship sank on December 7, 1941 by the Japaneses during World War 2. There will never be a time I don't go here while at Oahu, Hawaii!


This is the only castle in the United States. This was for the royal family of Hawaii before were over ruled and owned by the United States. 

Now the reason why I left this post so short is because I am going to Hawaii again at the end of August. I wanted to write travel post of the things I did there. So keep on the look out in September!

If you are posting about your throwback Thursday comment below! I'd to check them out! Don't forget to follow as well!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.