Senior Year


Monday, I got up very early, 8:30 to be exact, and headed over to my school to register for my senior year in high school! I am very happy with the classes I ended up getting! I ended up getting late arrival, cooking class with my friends Courtney and Hayley. Also, I got math with Tabitha, again! Also, I am very pleased with my school photo. Please keep in mind, this was the best picture I could get. The photo on my ID card is very small.

Afterwards, Tabitha, Courtney and I headed over to a restaurant called Sharies! It was early afternoon and I still haven't ate anything, I decided to get some yummy breakfast! I can't exactly remember the name of it, but it was French Toast with strawberries and blackberries on top. It was so amazing!
 

Once brunch was finished, we all went to Courtney's house for a little while and hanged out there. Courtney had to go to dance, so Tabitha and I went to Tabitha's house. There, it became a party! All we ended up doing was dancing. We played each Just Dance Wii games and took many pictures. It was a very fun time, but I got very tired from it.


It was such a lovely day, even if I only was living off four hours of sleep! I hope to see them all again before I leave on vacation and school starts! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Please don't forget to comment below and follow!:)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Home of Kate. Design by Fearne.